What do I do about stray animals?
Contact the non-emergency number of police to report a dog running at large or untagged. The dog is considered at large if it is not within 50 feet and under control of an owner or agent. The animal is then subject to impoundment. The dog is considered untagged if it does not have valid license. The animal will be held at a holding facility until the owner claims the dog or the dog is surrendered to the Wisconsin Humane Society. The owner will be responsible for the costs and fines including boarding fee, impound fee, rabies prepayment, after hours emergency pick-up and release, and citation.

Show All Answers

1. What can I do if a property in my neighborhood has an overgrowth of weeds and brush?
2. Can I sell items or food on the street or in a park?
3. Can I open burn in the village?
4. Why do we have parking restrictions? Why can't we just park on any side of the street?
5. What do I do about stray animals?