Rescheduling Appearances

If you are unable to attend your initial appearance court date, you must contact the Court prior to the date and time of your scheduled appearance. You can call 262-534-1853 and speak with the Court Clerk who will send you a new court date in the mail. The Court will reschedule your initial court appearance to the next scheduled court date.  You may only receive up to 2 continuances of your initial court date.

It is not necessary to attend your initial court appearance if you intend to enter a plea of Not Guilty. If you wish to plead Not Guilty, you need to send a letter stating you are pleading Not Guilty to the following address:

Village of Waterford Municipal Court
123 N. River St.
Waterford, WI 53185